Bus safety reminders
From your friends at Beach Transportation
PARENTS , PLEASE:
* Have your students dress in appropriate clothing.
* Get your students safely to and from the bus stop . Students should be at the stop no fewer than five minutes and no more than 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
* Be with your students at the stop to monitor behavior and assist with safety. Have your students wait for the bus at a safe spot off the road and always watch traffic.
* Have students use the handrails when boarding or exiting the bus to prevent slipping.
* Have a backup plan in case the bus is delayed. Bus drivers will run routes as scheduled; However, delays may occur if snowplows are unable to keep the roads clear or difficulties arise. Please do not let your students remain at a stop for more than 15 minutes after scheduled time.
* Please submit concerns about suspicious activity , wild animals, bus stop locations and so on in writing to your school.
We will get you there and home safely!
For any group going any place for that special Holiday Celebration, be safe and leave the driving to the professionals at Beach Transportation
This year we celebrate our 80th year transporting students in Missoula County. Here is a little history we wanted to share with our employees and friends.
History of Beach Transportation
Here at Beach Transportation we publish three newsletters every year for our employees and friends.
Here is our latest addition, Enjoy. Beachlines Fall 2021
Be sure to watch out for slower traffic and kids crossing the street, beginning the week of August 30.
Remember to stop when you see the flashing red lights.
For more information please see our safety pages here
National School Bus Driver Shortage! We are currently hiring 20 new drivers and several attendants for the 2021-22 school year. You can help and make some extra money at the same time.
- You could make an extra $8,000 for an AM and PM route or $5,500 for an AM only route or PM only route.
- Attendants could make $6,000 for an AM and PM route or $4,200 for an AM only route or PM only route.
- $250 dollar “Hire-On” bonus for drivers after 60 days of employment or $50 for attendants.
- Earn a free CDL- We will train you and pay all the fees!
Currently an MCPS employee?
- We will find you a route that works with your MCPS job.
- Schedule will follow the school calendar so no night, no weekends, and all school holidays off!
- Make some extra money for your summer travels.
- Your already good with kids, so why not?
We ask that you seriously consider this collaborative effort and help us end the driver shortage in Missoula County. The school bus is just an extension of the classroom.
Questions please call (406) 549-6121
Click here for an Application or stop by our office at 825 Mount Ave
School Bus Drivers & Attendants
*$250 Signing Bonus
*$16 Per Hr
*$50 Signing Bonus
*$12 Per Hr
This is the perfect job for;
* college students, we will work with your school scheduls
* retirees wanting to stay busy, night weekends and summers off
* stay at home parents, your already driving the kids everywhere why not get payed for it
* anyone looking for a part-time or second job
Give Some Kids a Lift
Click here beachtrans.com/join-the-team
Give Some Kids A Lift And Help Your Community!
Please select the link for your school.
Missoula County Public Schools
Here at Beach Transportation we are a local family-owned business. We are dedicated to our community and the safety of the most precious cargo, our children.
Every year we stay involved with multiple community events to help promote the safety of our kids. We annually attend the Kids Fair, Kids Fest, and Safe Kids Day. These events give us the opportunity to bring out a bus for kids to climb in, to get comfortable, and most importantly to share safety information. (For Safety Information Click Here)
We are a proud supporter of many local organizations. Whether it’s high school sports or Bruins Hockey you can find our staff, drivers, and attendants on the side line cheering our teams on.
Beach Transportation believes we can be a stronger community when we all come together to support each other.
Are you looking for a donation? Please click on the link below for request instructions.