Do you want to give a great bunch of kids the lift they need?
We offer rewarding part-time work to self-motivated people who enjoy working with kids. We offer you employment that fits well with many schedules. Many people, including college students, homemakers, retirees and those with other part-time positions have found that our work schedules offer a great fit with their other activities. Not only will you earn extra money, you’ll learn skills that are usable for years to come!
- Free Training
- Flexible hours to work around your schedule
- Part-time morning and afternoon hours
- No nights or weekends required
- Days off coincide with school holidays
Job Title: School Bus Driver -$21 hr to start
Responsibilities: Drive a school bus in a safe and timely manner. Provide safe transit and on-time delivery for students. Qualifications for drivers include:
- Be able to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (if you don’t have it, we will train you!).
- Be able to pass required physical and drug test examinations and be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Have a clean driving record (no DUI or Reckless Driving).
Job Title: School Bus Attendant-$15 hr to start
Responsibilities: Assist in loading/ unloading physically/mentally impaired students on the bus. Assist the driver in
maintaining student discipline. Assist the driver in routing, etc. Qualifications for bus attendants include:
- Have an interest in and empathy for children.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to manage pupil behavior effectively.
Download Employment Application