Bus safety reminders
From your friends at Beach Transportation
PARENTS , PLEASE:
* Have your students dress in appropriate clothing.
* Get your students safely to and from the bus stop . Students should be at the stop no fewer than five minutes and no more than 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
* Be with your students at the stop to monitor behavior and assist with safety. Have your students wait for the bus at a safe spot off the road and always watch traffic.
* Have students use the handrails when boarding or exiting the bus to prevent slipping.
* Have a backup plan in case the bus is delayed. Bus drivers will run routes as scheduled; However, delays may occur if snowplows are unable to keep the roads clear or difficulties arise. Please do not let your students remain at a stop for more than 15 minutes after scheduled time.
* Please submit concerns about suspicious activity , wild animals, bus stop locations and so on in writing to your school.